Sucess Testimonials


Our Stories Could Be Your Stories

The best way to learn about Forever Living's opportunity is to listen to our Distributors. Like many of you, these same people were nervous and hesitant to take control of their financial futures. However many of them did, and they have never looked back. Take a look at their stories:   

From Resting to 'Soaring'

'The benefits of Forever are that my health has improved thanks, to the yellow bottle, my finances have improved and I’m in charge of my time. After an active life as an elite athlete, I spent five years pretty much resting. I’d developed various problems after a series of operations, was in a lot of pain and gradually lost belief in myself.

Forever gives such an incredible lot, not least when it comes to personal development, but also in the form of trips to Rallies and other perks that can’t be counted in money. So share the opportunity with others, but never let a new Distributor sign an application without knowing what their reasons are. We all need to keep our goals and motivation in mind all the time.''

Karin Larsson, Soaring Manager
    

    

I had an opportunity, seized it and now I want to pass it on. . .

''Five years ago I was presented with an opportunity. A woman completely unknown to me gave a presentation of Forever and I decided, after some hesitation, to give both the product and the business opportunity a chance. I had no idea at the time that I had accepted a unique opportunity, perfectly tailored to me.

I would like to extend a big, sincere thank you to my ever-present instructor and friend Eva Yng for giving me the opportunity, helping me to see the magnitude of it, and for believing in me. And of course a big thank you also to my wonderful team, you inspire me every day!''

Johanna Warme

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...